I hope we don’t regret that :see_no_evil:

Bruno sour as fuck coming off again :laughing:

De Ghea motm v Norwich Im told

1 Like

2 Likes

3 league wins on the trot.

My, how the mighty have fallen… Shushing Norwich fans :grinning:

1 Like

I’d imagine dean Henderson, Jones, Mata, matic, pogba, lingard, Cavani and martial will all leave between now and the summer.

That’s a serious chunk of the wage bill freed up.

Around 50 million a year so. I can Rice being signed and a centre half.

1 Like
1 Like

Does Rice come in and replace those eight players?

Brilliant

2 Likes

Like old times again for Man U, getting the penalties to dig themselves out of trouble. Two penalties now in the last three league matches.

Dean Smith understandably furious in his post match comments. Referencing Man U players reffing the game.

3 Likes

Should it not have been a penalty Dan?

The squad is way too big.

De gea
Heaton
Grant

Shaw
Telles

Bailley
Lindelof
Maguire
Varane

Wan bissaka
Dalot

Rice
Fred
McTominay
Bruno
Donny

Rashford
Sancho

Elanga
Diallo

Ronaldo
Greenwood

That’s 21 players already there plus rice and you’ve laird and Brandon Williams on loan. James garner is playing well too.

I’d much rather have a core of 17 or 18 good players and use young players to fill out the squad.

Any minutes this season Mata, martial etc have gotten this season have been a complete waste imo.

So Rice has signed? Missed that.

No real clarity whether haaland has a release clause but I presume with Ralph’s connections to him he’ll be linked endlessly from now on.

Almost as good as the photo of John Terry xcorign vs West Ham and his father and uncle giving him the finger

Be hard to see young Haaland going to Man U after the way his fathers career was ended.

1 Like

He turned Utd down when he went to Dortmund. If he moves from Dortmund it’ll be to a team who are in the mix for Champions League honours which obviously rules out Utd again.

We’ve been struck down by covid cases.