Manchester United 21/22

He crossed a lovely ball in the first half. Ronaldo was so taken aback that he forgot to jump.

4 Likes

He’d actually be a great signing for Man Utd. Think he’s only around 24 so he still has his best years ahead of him. I was very surprised to see him sign for Wolves in the Championship because he was very highly rated at Porto.

1 Like

Not taking the piss, but I thought that Ole was being praised for doing this. That he cleared out the dross and the attitude had changed? Pogba wasn’t playing so he can’t be blamed for it.

2 Likes

Wolves have scored 14 goals but have 28 points

One of those mysteries like how Dusan Tadic ended up at Southampton.

2 Likes

Ralf out

Was he ever in?

Thats what she said

2 Likes

He’s a spoofer but I’d send an SOS to Brendan Rodgers. He’d bring the good vibes back to Old Trafford, he’d have us playing the right way and it most likely end in glorious failure but it’d be better than this dross the past few years. He’d bring some razzmatazz to proceedings.

Swoop in for BR and the good times will roll again.

Thats a good shout in fairness.

Well to get to the next level. Ole cleared out lads with no interest on massive wages like Lukaku and Sanchez.

I’m not naive enough to think they should be challenging for the title this season, and Ole only really made them push for Champions League qualification. For every outstanding performance McTominay puts there five average ones. Grand if he’s a squad player but not when he’s starting every week.

They should never of sacked Ole.

He’s like a new signing.

Great to see the Liverpool fans back again though.

That’s the truth of the matter.

They should never have appointed him either.

1 Like

What self respecting manager would take the gig now.

Delighted for Phil Jones, arguably United’s man of the match. It says a lot of the rest of them that after 2 years out he can come in and be Uniteds best player on the night.

2 Likes

Was it him who headed the ball straight out to Moutinho?

Any one of them that want several
Millions in their back account. Chelsea have shifted managers in and out at ease for years. No club finds it difficult to get a manager. The worse it gets the easier it might be for any new person coming in to clean house.

I’m delighted my use of the word ‘razzmatazz’ has gained such traction across the forum in recent times.

In time it will be a substitute for BOX OFFICE.

1 Like