Manchester United 21/22

I honestly don’t know. Early Solskjaer era so about 2/3 years ago.

Definitely the best back 4 for Utd on here. So much more assures, even with Lindelof’s blunder, than when Maguire starts.

Not brilliant but improving. Hopefully it continues second half. Villa are decent.

Can’t say villa don’t deserve that tbh.

About time

Yeah he was Man United’s best player in the first half of the 19/20 season but I think may have got injured against Liverpool at Anfield. The Covid break came at a good time for him though and he was back for the tail end of that season. I made a ridiculous knee-jerk reaction to bring him in on FPL when Ragnick came in.

Crazy delay here. Just award the goal and get on with things.

Offside

Var has ruined the game.

Sure the ref is staring at that ffs

This is bullshit.

The only plus is Gerrard is absolutely seething.

Villa are brutal. A good side would murder them.

Tough on Villa there but they’d have been Very naive if they thought they were going to get a fair shake at Old Trafford.

3 Likes

Michael Oliver and VAR like a quarterback going through their reads looking for a reason to disallow that :joy:

He didn’t even wait to look at the offside ffs. He disallowed it for Cavani running into the Villa centre back.

1 Like

Really big game for Villa. Likely to be stranded in mid-table for the rest of the season. 8th would be a success but a cup run would be a huge fillip for them. Bit like when Carlo came in at Everton a couple of years ago and they got a woeful draw in the 3rd round at Liverpool too.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gerrard drags them into a relegation battle.

Villa getting rode up a stick here

That’s a sore one

Some save. That looked particularly sore.