Manchester United 21/22

BBC 1.

Fuck sake the lad gets split open in the box by Shaw and neither the ref nor Var wants to know about it.

2 Likes

His attitude with 2 years has been abysmal now. His poor form was put down to a shoulder injury but yet he was able to suit up for the Euros. Missed a couple of months of the season after he had the op. No excuses now just no hunger anymore.
But we’ll get a tweet from him soon telling everyone how much it means to him.

Please don’t let Villa score now. Extra time would be torture.

1 Like

Cracking up cup tie

1 Like

Good win for United. Controlled that 2nd half fairly handily. Onwards and upwards for them I’d say.

2 proper clubs.

1 Like

Mr man utd delighted :rofl:

I’d say Gerrard will be a complete turkey of a manager.

United have gone back so much i can’t be arsed to hate them anymore

3 Likes

They’re pitied now… Worse again.

The poor craters

2 Likes

Dire second half.

Time for Rashford to be cut for a bit. No surprise that players hit a dip in form so a spell on the bench would be no harm.

Varane getting back to his best and looks to be bringing out the best in Lindelof.

I’d like to see Elanga and Sancho get a few games. Greenwood is gone greedy as fuck.

We should offer Maguire to Newcastle

3 Likes

I endorse this move.

According to Samuel Luckhurst of the Manchester Evening News, 8 players want out.

Henderson
Jones
Bailly
Pogba
Lingard
Van De Beek
Mata
Martial

Mata the cunt!? And he fucking stealing a living there now with 3 years or more, didn’t he sign a contract extension only 2 years ago or less?

A list of deadwood

Donny was good last night when he came on.

1 Like

I’d be interested to see Donny get a run playing deeper with Fred and McTominay er…marauding!

He hasn’t the change of pace for the final third but he might be able to get on the ball deeper and start the team playing. I’m not expecting Modric but it’s not like they’ve anyone else.

Ya I’d go with those 3 with Sancho, lingard and Cavani up top.

1 Like