Manchester United 21/22

Stevie tactically outwitted Ralf.

Stevie G staring down the Stratford end has mentally destroyed them for the rest of the season. Coutinho hasn’t played well in 4 years.

1 Like

“Right” said Fred

What happened? Last I heard Man U
were 0-2 up and coasting and the Mancs here were driving the scousers demented.

They were coutinhoed

2 Likes

Great result for man u. They held villa to a 2-2 draw

That’s going to hit the Mancs here hard. Be kind Scousers.

1 Like

However a bit disappointed as a villa fan to be held a draw at home by a middleweight

3 Likes

Didi on the sauce again tonight

I’d guess so but him and big Si Delaney interacting on Twitter is a strange one. I suppose Didi has spent so much time in Ireland now.

I said on Monday night i couldn’t be arsed hating manu anymore. Fernandes supercedes that statement. A hateful prick

Bragging rights firmly with the forum Manchester United supporters tonight.

A supposed leaked report from some clickbait merchant on 90 minutes claiming Rangnick told the likes of Murtough and Arnold that AWB, Maguire and Shaw aren’t good enough. I’d say there’s some truth in that in that he said they have to replace over time. Plenty of full backs coming through the ranks, at left back particularly and AWB will probably be dropped until he asks for a transfer or they sell him close to the end of his contract.

Shouts that DVDB will push to leave the club this month with Pogba back to fitness. Odd how he’s never been able to impose himself on a game.

Lingard is off to Newcastle on loan till the end of the season. A decent signing for them.

Woodward could have sold him for 30 million for him three months ago.

He needed him for his Instagram clicks.

A fine bad team

I’m Really excited by it.

Martial back in the squad. Terrific man management from Coach Ralf.