Manchester United 21/22

Van Der Sar mugged them off fierce with that one

1 Like

If two of these deals go through then there’ll be amove for Haidara or Kamara.

Martial to Sevilla on loan confirmed now until the end of the season.

I could see him going well there. If he feels like he’s the superstar it’ll do his confidence the world of good. I think he’ll suffer at clubs where he has to actually fight for his place.

1 Like

It’s like some sort of sick punishment

1 Like

Plenty of time left in the window. Newcastle are desperate, may as well leverage that.

An odd move for all parties unless there is a buy option. Palace are safely in mid table and don’t really need him while he’d be useful depth for United.

2 Likes

If there’s a chance he’d improve at a club with less pressure then it’s worth it.

Frees up wages and allow a move for one of the summer targets now.

I’d nearly get a game in the middle of the park. Matic and Pogba are surely off too.

Assume he wants game time with a WC this year

McTominay, Fred, they’ll sign two midfielder.s So that four to luck from with Bruno available to play as an 8 as well.

Garner might not go on loan either.

We need pace in the team if you’ve Bruno at 8.

From now until the end of the season I’d be hopeful he gets two of rashford, greenwood, elanga and sancho playing very well.

I’d get rid of Bruno and start again. Keep greenwood, Sancho, Rashford with Elanga as backup as the attacking trio. Sign a marquee central midfielder. We’ll go nowhere with Mcfred, they are a mid table pairing.

Chelsea have for example Kovacic, Jorginho, Kante and Saul to chose from in mf with a couple of other decent back up options. We don’t have one cmf as good as those four. Get a mf playmaker akin to Kovacic in and another central player as priority. For Bruno to play well the team has to be built around him to an exact game plan. He’s not in the class that Utd should be doing this game to game.

1 Like

There’s probably threads on PunditArena that are more your level.

Fuck off out of this thread with this stupidity.

1 Like

Bruno is very bad for the rhythm of the team the way he takes on passes and shots he shouldn’t. He has elite vision but the execution is lacking too often.

1 Like

I know Bruno makes you feel all warm and fuzzy because Utd went on that run for a few months 2 years ago but the truth is he’s not a top level player. He slows the team down. The team has to be built around him, he’s too slow to play out wide and too weak to drop to cmf. If he’s your idea of the player that’s going to take Utd forward you’re just a fanboy, a fanny in your MUFC pyjamas.

Would Bruno get in as an attacking mf in:

Chelsea
Man City
Liverpool

No, he wouldn’t.

1 Like

If you’re that blind that you haven’t noticed his return to form since Rangnick began managing his playing time more effectively then I can’t help you.

Ole was letting him play 90 minutes in every game and it could be seen last summer at the Euros and then again during the 1st half of this season. He’s been brilliant.

The only midfield player in the EPL I’d compare him to in the league is De Bruyne for the manner that he impacts games.

Picking a load of defensive midfielders behind three main attackers leaves the team lacking a proper link between the two.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Tbf to Bruno I think he got an open play goal or assist in a Big Six game this season.

He’s completely delusional. Bruno wouldn’t get near any of the top 3 teams. Slow, one footed, one paced. He can shoot, sometimes, that’s it. An over rated ham.