Manchester United 21/22

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

The cut of the club

Weird. Commentator literally just said Ronaldo was consoling elanga…

Delighted for Aaron Connolly

1 Like

Duzza be delighted at least.

1 Like

Must be his look alike consoling him so…

Brucie was snapped up by West Brom yesterday.

1 Like

You wouldn’t want to be Anthony Elanga right now, especially with the record of Manchester United’s support for racist arrests.

Middlesbrough repeat their 2002 Fourth Round victory over Manchester United, albeit in a penalty competition, while United also mark the 30th anniversary (less one day) of their 1992 Fourth Round penalty competition defeat to Southampton at Old Trafford with a repeat performance.

Cristiano Ronaldo was bought to win the FA Cup and it hasn’t worked out.

1 Like

I stand corrected

That gobbing horrid Scouser Carra annoying the Mancs already

2 Likes

Elanga will be strung up tonight.

Great to see someone from the famed academy fall flat on their face. His girlfriend could be in for a tough night.

Given the exits in January I only see this as a positive.

Couple of covid games to make up too and given what happened last Sunday I would presume this week was tough to focus in training.

Better to lose a cup game anyway than another league game.

Great night for paddy McNair who was an ex man united academy man.

I was happy enough because man yoo lost but that’s a shithouse comment

1 Like

Like Jonny Evans - he is another good Ulsterman sold by Man U

I’m not sure he’s in the league of Johnny evans. I think he ended up at Celtic for a while or some Scottish club?

Who gives a shit about top four? Only morons and the Glazers. I’d rather win the FA Cup than finish fucking fourth…

1 Like

Manchester United have a long history of employing players who beat women up. It’s a part of the club. On the basis of history my comments are fair.

@Thomas_Brady is an enigma mate. Ever since he orchestrated the entire nationwide water charges protests while selling olives he’s managed to be everything to nobody and not much to anyone. We’ll miss him. He’s promised to leave soon. I thought it was this weekend but the superbowl is not til next weekend but apparently he’s gone immediately afterwards. We’ll miss him terribly.

I did some laughing at the Boro keeper celebrating like he’d won it for them. If he was there a week he wouldn’t have saved one ffs.
Him and Henderson both let soft ones in having gone the right side.

2 Likes