Manchester United 21/22

Looks like Sancho and Shaw as Wing backs with three at the back. Pogba and Fred in midfield and the other three attacking.

Says he’s setting up to try counter rather than let Atletico try at get everyone behind the ball.

Hate when they try new shit like this in a major game. Brings back bad memories of Ferguson playing Paul Parker as a sweeper against Barcelona in the 1990s.

Damien Delaney is some dope.

Brian Kerr would give you ire.

Said Varane should be covering across in a game he wasn’t on the pitch.

His nasally whining voice annoys me,

The two lads and Tommy Martin are a mile better than rte’s current offering

1 Like

Fancy Atletico here.

Woooooof

Fucking Maguire lost again.

Such a fucking donkey. It’ll only dawn on him at half time that it was his fault…

The little hop of at attempt to move towards Felix was like something that would happen at U14.

Great header tbf

Ronaldo is like an ould hen here.

2 Likes

Bruno is a fucking ham

Are lads really blaming Maguire for that :joy:

1 Like

Tremendous cross and terrific header… can’t see what he could have done

Steeped to make it to half time. Not a single player can hold their heads up really. So sloppy, so overawed and lacking in confidence. Athletico bullying us everywhere. Poor enough selection too. Aside from Maguire giving another masterclass, my personal highlight was rashford putting the head down and running into 5 yes five of their players… bizarre selection of him. Get dalot and elanga on for Maguire and rashford.
On the plus side…
It’s only 1-0
They’re such a pack of negative cunts they completely sat back after the goal.
Even though they’re winning they want some shithousery. Athletico don’t actually look great. A bit of pace and guile and they’ll be torn apart, even by this utd side. We need a big big half time and a shopping trolley full of balls.

2 Likes

Ralphie needs to reassess now

Anticipated the cross like felix did.
Blocked off his run.
Run in and headed it out.
That’s his man coming from a yard the other side of him. A decent defender doesn’t let Felixstowe get there.
Having said that, I think it was Sancho who didn’t go with the runner and left him free to cross.

1 Like

Great temperament shown by Juhniallio here. Wasted on England franchise though