Manchester United 21/22

Titan Airlines is an interesting choice given that the Ukrainians are saying the Russians are about to bomb the Titan chemical plant in Crimea.

Go to bed pal.

I’m in bed.

Stay there.

Simeone bollixed it up by being a negative cunt. They had United on toast in the first half. The lads didn’t know which way was up. Simwone had his lad sit back. At least in the second half united tried to go forward and manged to create a few nearly chances prior to the goal. Simeone is a negative cunt. That’s a huge part of it.

Madrid will relish going to Old Trafford and I’d imagine they won’t be too bothered with the result tonight.

Utd seem to be playing better away from home this Season

Don’t know if if you watched the game. United were dogshit for 45mins. Very poor but trying for next 15. Equals for 15. Equaliser and happy for 15.
Athletics could be home and fucking hosed if they actually had a set of balls asopposed to sjmeones bullshit.

Okay, Mr Man Utd pyjamas man.

4 Likes

I’ve the young fella demand I put the Jersey on for every game.

3 Likes

The giddiness is adorable

1 Like

Liverpool Football Club beating Madrid twice in the group stages destroyed Cholo mentally

2 Likes

The Spanish league is in decline.

1 Like

Yeah, and Utd are in the ascendancy

United will do a Liverpool 05 or Chelsea 12 and win the CL despite being to all intents and purposes shite.

People say this every year. They definitely won’t

3 Likes

They definitely won’t. We are a few levels below decent.

This Man U side is I believe the most expensively assembled club side in the history of soccer. That level of financial investment in players that only a handful of clubs on the planet can aspire to, demands that they win the big prizes.

Deadly. I’d say wrap up well mate. Just checked forecast and apparently it’s going to be cold no matter what lies you made up.

Calm down Man U pyjamas man. Watch that blood pressure.

That’s all true. They’re also shite though for some reason.