Manchester United 21/22

Mr Ferguson’s legacy

1 Like

Interesting the lack of analysis on Cronaldo doing sweet fuck all there. I suppose some players are held to a higher standard which is understandable

Was Lisa on co comms?

Banquos Ghost

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Yer man Joao Felix was very good there.

A masterstroke from Pep.

C+ in other words. Inbfairness hamann isn’t much better…rte is deliberately personality free

We have that to look forward to when Coach Klopp leaves.

I’d say Ten Hag will be available immediately.

1 Like

Would they take the excitement and glory of the Ferguson years and all they won for 10 shit years since? I’d be fairly sure they would

TBF if City hadn’t made united buy CR7 can you imagine how bad their season would have been? He’s the only one scoring goals

110 million. He’d want to be.

His attempted chip on De Gea was superb though.

Rumours the deal is done already anyhow.

I think there is more of a succession plan in place. Things won’t be as good from 2024 onwards, but there’s structures in place and they’re already recruiting for the team beyond then.

I’d not be a bit surprised if Pep Ljinders is lined up to take over. It won’t ever be as good as Kloppo though.

Ask them in another ten years time.

Still yes id be fairly sure. He won 13 leagues ffs.

Could united be looking at playing games behind closed doors during the Europa Conference league next season after that scumbaggery at the end?

He pulled up the ladder after he left

@Juhniallio had a crushing INTERNET victory over me during the first leg when I talked up Atleti’s chances of a good run in the competition and predicted that Atleti, who at the time were 1-0 up in the first leg, would win 2-0 on the night.

Juhy correctly rubbished my prediction and said United would get the equaliser on the night and get a 1-1 draw. How right he was in his prediction. How wrong I was in mine.

All I could muster was the following meek, chastened response.

Well done again to Juhy on that crushing INTERNET victory three weeks ago.

3 Likes