Manchester United 21/22

He never heard of Chas n Dave

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

Brady won 3 in his first 4 seasons? Made 2 more finals in season 7 and 9 respectively? 5 appearances in first 9 seasons is phenomenal in NFL. PHENOMENAL. Not to mind 5 more appearances and 4 of those wins in seasons 13-19…

Respect his greatness.

Your boy Aaron has shit the bed year after year but you still suck his dick :person_shrugging:

That doesn’t contradict @Fagan_ODowd’s point.

Team accomplishments :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

GOAT accomplishments

There’s no me in goat. ***

*** Unless I’m from West cark

1 Like

Oh dear

Sure Giggs, Scholes, Beckham and Neville have better stats than that in team sport.

Oh hold your horses. Could Sean Dyche be a last minute bolter for Utd job? :eyes:

1 Like

@ChairmanDan would be delighted. Strange decision by Burnley.

Honestly don’t understand this view that United are somehow worse off for having Ronaldo.
They’d be absolutely shit without him. Well, more shit.

1 Like

If we win Tuesday and against arsenal we’ll probably finish fourth.

Christ united were lucky City conned them into buying Ronaldo

1 Like

Only modern day bullshit artist pundits could ever think that. Where they value some stats over over goals. Madness.

1 Like

Liverpool could seriously beat United by 5 or 6 goals Tuesday night.

Ya it’s hilarious tbh. Pep used that line about preferring to draw nil all than win in the wrong way. Apes lapped it up.

I’d fancy Man U for fourth from here. Woolwich have imploded and you just couldn’t trust that Spurs team.

Disappointing to hear. Your radar has been quite off this season so its most likely the opposite will happen. You were very anti-Conte until recently.

Delighted to see CR7 score again at OT, kicking off a great weekend of sport for the young lads’ 21st.
Seems like yesterday I was bringing him to the CL Semi-Final against Barcelona in 08 and he eating a bag of jelly dinosaurs when Scholesy buried one, oblivious to it all.

24 Likes