Manchester United 21/22

Now is always the time to try something new that we’ve barely practiced! Ralf is having some craic before he moves upstairs. For my sins I may be watching this with my liverpool supporting bro in law!

Anything else in team news?

A non hipster would put Phil Jones into a back 3 with Varane and Maguire.

Stick Bailly into midfield and tell him kick everything that moves.

Batten down the hatches. Better teams have gone to Anfield and done it.

Varane is out.

1 Like

They’d have to use that warrior Lindelof then maybe!

:zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I’ve a feeling we will do the business

I think theyve a shot as well. Nothing expected. Im hoping Ralph will learn the lessons of the City game where he tried to match them up and did the dual 10 thing with Pogba and Bruno.

Bruno and Lingard will probably start up top with Sancho and Elanga on either wing, those 4 are capable of putting in a disciplined performance and giving them a shot off a set piece or a counter.

They should jack in the pressing and sit in, stay compact.

They need to bring energy… Liverpool are a tired team. City stepped it up a fraction the other day and played them off the park. All the competitions + the boys at African nations taking its toll.

Liverpool are running on fumes. Chasing a quadruple that’s never been done. The Red Devils will start fresher and must fancy their chances of scoring a few.

You could well be right. I’m just wary of what the likes of Salah would do to that left side of Maguire and Telles if its open.

Thiago as well, no one for him really.

United fans would rather see them have a go but I dont know are they good enough

Didn’t see the City match

If they give them time / space you can forget about it. Get stuck into them

I’ve a feeling it’ll go along the lines of “started slowly, dropped off the pace midway (0-3) rallied into the straight but found nothing (0-5)”

Much more interested in the game now!

I’ve backed the draw but I think Liverpool will knick it 2-1

1 Like

Liverpool will put out a B team and hope Utd are shite.

United are shite. If Liverpool can’t beat them they’ll have really fucked up.

1 Like

1 Like

Big night for Rashford

Yellow card for rashford…