Manchester United 21/22

Beckham v Wimbledon.

Niall Quinn v Holland

Negative

This guy Anthony, Ten Haag is bringing with him from Ajax looks a player.

Don’t know much about Anthony but I am imagine he is expensive, why not try and sign Dembele (more proven) from Barca on a free, people bawk at the wages he’ll want but it won’t be as expensive as handing £50 million to Ajax and then having to pay Anthony’s wages. Ziyech hasn’t been great due to his lack of physical power, hope this lad isn’t similar. I’d suspect they are getting him as Ajax seem very pally with United these days.

Looks like Paul Mitchell is getting involved.

1 Like

In the spirit of the times I refuse to acknowledge the bit where the ball briefly touches the ground here.

2 Likes

Some very polite applause after a screamer

Reminiscent of the reaction from Blackburn supporters after that goal by Matt Le Tissier.

I wonder has Matt any opinions on the Madeleine McCann case?

For all the Maguire bashing, and it’s largely deserved, his midfield do little to help him at times either.

Maguire should be the rock upon which Ten should build his kingdom

Just after Liverpool clapped in sympathy for Ronaldo the Utd fans in turn showed their class

NEWSFLASH: Soccer fans are idiots

The club moved quickly to address it. They condemned it and said they’ll work with supporters groups to educate them on the issue and out an end to it.

Liverpool had their own issues with chsnts about the Munich crash previously and the odd homophobic chanting at Billy Gilmour last August.

Things have a ling way to go to weed out idiocy like this.

We didn’t appreciate how lucky we were growing up in GAA stands and terraces

What are the saying there mate, I don’t speak football scum?

1 Like

i think the fact that their fans caused the deaths of loads of other football fans is a lot more relevant than a song

bad songs vs mass manslaughter

The Sun, murderers , something something

Pissing on, and robbing bodies didn’t have the same ring I suppose.

Actually, something I am general not aware of, why don’t Liverpool include the victims of Heysel in their commemorations?

Did it grow from the Justice campaign or what?

1 Like