Manchester United 21/22

Try and keep to the actual facts kid and stop pedalling makey-uppy stuff that suits your anti Graham Potter, hipster agenda.

When Coach Potter took over in May 2019, Brighton had finished 17th, missing out on relegation by 1 place and 2 points. They’re currently 9th in the table, could yet finish 8th and are assured of their best ever league finish in the 121 year history of the club. Their previous best was a 13th place finish in the old Division 1 in 1981/82.

Graham Potter is the manager dan, Bjorn Hamberg is the coach.

You’re too eager @ChairmanDan … read what I said again , this time slowly… never mind going back to 1982, it has no relevance to what I said about Graeme potters tenure …

Like you said they finished 17th his first season but you fail to mention they finished 16th last season …hence my point about barley improving and being hailed as some kind of genius …following on from that I have acknowledged that he has actually delivered a marked improvement this season and the floodgates will open on foot of the praise he was getting form bringing Brighton from 17th to 16th…
It’s really not that hard to understand , I don’t get the hipster stuff or 1982 or 120 years of history , its superfluous to my graham potter point …

Graham Potter is the biggest hipster managing in the Premier League at the moment. @ChairmanDan 's xenophobia coming to the fore once again

#DantheTan

G Nev doubling down this morning

I’d have thought ole, David etc had proven themselves in that capacity

Third goal for City, could give the goal difference a real boost if they go for it here.

All the one. It’s done.

Wolves away will be tricky for City.

1 Like

They’ll bate them with their caps.

1 Like

City will be cycling downhill with their wind at the backs for the last three games of the season. I wouldn’t be surprised if they score 12+ goals over the course of them.

Rumour has it Palace are about to take AWB back for next to nothing :joy:

Wouldn’t be the first time they’ve taken a player back from Manchester United for peanuts.

I’d say there were some serious squeaks coming out of ten hags hole with five minutes left today. Ajax were losing and psv were winning 2-0 against feyenoord would have cut gap to one point with two games left. Both ended up drawing so hes still 4 clear and should hang on.

He should relish the feeling of silverware while he can

That retro top is beautiful !

G’man Reece Bennett !!

Pretend United fans don’t realise United are in the youth cup final. Ah well…

@Mullach_Ide is over at it.