Manchester United 21/22

In reality I think he is actually too nice a guy for the job. He may not keep his job for too much longer but he does seem to be able to get a result when the chips are down.

Sunday is an interesting one.

1 Like

Fuck you Zidane

1 Like

He’s certainly been worth more points for Man Utd as a manager than anyone else.

2 Likes

Top of the fucking table. Ole is at the fucking wheel

1 Like

There’s a reason that team went unbeaten away from home for over a year! A serious test awaits us on Sunday against Ole’s tricky reds.

Real club. Real people.

1 Like

Coach Ole is building something very special. He just needs a bit more time and maybe a few hundred million in the January transfer window.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, I concur.

Given the lack of elite managerial options, would Unai Emery be worth a shot?

Wouldn’t judge him on his Arsenal tenure, could bring Pau Torres with him and get rid of Maguire.

1 Like

Conte….

My preference would be Zidane mate, but I doubt it would happen.

Too conservative. Doesn’t stay long anywhere.

I thought so too but did a bit of reading up on him yesterday and supposed to be suspect in relation to setting up his sides for when they don’t have the ball.

You’d have to say that even teams as entertaining as Manchester United and Liverpool will struggle terribly to make Manchester United v Liverpool entertaining.

1 Like

If he got the funding Ole is getting and not dealing with a RA type chairman then I’d imagine he’d stick about at a club like Utd alright.

And Inter and Juventus?

Money….

He did ok at Inter but they were selling straight away after a bit of success again.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

2 Likes

I think he was very underrated as a manager with Real Madrid. Those Champions leagues arent won easy.

Being a French man, he might be able to sort out Pogba and Martial too.

Still too conservative though.