Manchester United 21/22

Conte is a chequebook manager so he’ll provided with a big chequebook which is a good start.

Someone stick a mic in front of Roy, quick

sir/?

2 Likes

Wtf

There are a lot of parallels between the decline of Man Yoo and the decline of Munster rubby

The cops should be called on that cunt. And her.

Man U were my pre-season title tip after the staggering level of financial backing the Glazers provided yet again this summer. The title challenge looks over already though before Halloween and just 9 matches in. I’m beginning to think that Coach Ole might not be up to the job.

2 Likes

In hindsight, the savvy United owners made a rare misstep by not seeking counsel from John Delaney after Jose left who would surely have recommended a reprise of the Stan/Bobby Robson combo, with Coach Ole prowling the touchline and Sir Alex acting as advisor.

Manchester United will win the Champions League Dan

Has Ronaldo fired ole yet?

Nonsense. Trust the process.

I’m hearing Ronaldo as player manager, with Pogba assistant

3 Likes

Ole stood outside signing autographs for the kids for hours last night despite being in his lowest moment.

1 Like

Some very distasteful posts here over the last 24 hours.

It’s the Man Utd thread, what were you expecting?

2 Likes

Moments away from a multi million pay off. Part of him must be looking forward to it at this stage. Must be fairly miserable being him at the minute. Long walk from his parking space in the overflow to the ground in the morning to think about it as well