Manchester United 21/22

The Glazers and players have let Ole down badly. Ole should have walked when the owners allowed Rio sign Ronaldo.

Sounded like he felt he was close to achieving something big in yesterday’s post match interview

Ronaldo was badly let down by his former teammates. They sold him a pup

Ronaldo has destroyed Juve and now Man Utd.

1 Like

They’re a sacking club. In the 50 years since Sir Matt Busby every manager got the sack bar Sir Alex and the ‘fans’ did their best for about 4 years to chase Sir Alex out too - Wilf McGuinness, Frank O’Farrell, Tommy Docherty, Dave Sexton, Big Ron, Moysie, Louis Van Gaal, Jose Mourinho.

The Doc got the bullet a few days after winning the FA Cup in 1977. Van Gaal was told in the dressing room just after he delivered the FA Cup in 2016, he was getting sacked. All the progress and good work Coach Ole has made and they’re going to hound him out now on the back of a freak result against the hated Scousers.

4 Likes

I heard he’s not the right fit like he’s a 34DD bra or something

Would there be a few clubs that aren’t sacking clubs?

This could work out will for Ole, Cardiff have just sacked their manager. Perfect opportunity for Ole to get back into management.

I would like to see Ole staying on until the end of the season. He deserves that at least.

Not many clubs that have sacked two managers straight after winning the FA Cup.

CR7 is only 19/1.

It’s never really worked out for foreign managers at Old Trafford. They need a British manager. Probably even a Scottish manager. Might have to swallow their pride and get Moysie back.

united need to put Brucie in alongside Ole to steady the ship

It’s never really worked out for anyone other than Ferguson and it fell apart as soon as he left. They won the league in his last season and been a mess ever since.

The Boss was something else wasn’t he?

Sir Alex may as well come out of the shadows and manage them altogether

Ole is Fergusons puppet already. There must be a meme out there to back this up.

I think Ole could do with trimming down his backroom team a bit.

Fletcher, Carrick, Kieran McKenna and Mickey Phelan all involved. Too much depth in strength is a bad thing in a management team.

Then in the media then you have Neville, Keane, Scholes and Rio all giving their tuppence worth.

It’s a very difficult situation for him and I really hope he can turn it around.

Coach Ole has earned the right at the very least to lead them out against Spurs on Saturday.

why is Brendan Rodgers being mentioned? Leicester is his level, you need big names for a big job like United, give it Zidane ffs

1 Like

Gareth Southgate. The only bigger job than manager of England is manager of Manchester United.

1 Like