Manchester United 21/22

Pereira is great pre season player

Exceptions that prove the rule

Interesting Ben white has signed for Arsenal for 50 million up front plus add ons.

What a time to be a united fan.

Brilliant signing for Arsenal.

1 Like

Liverpool fans 'Utd buying 28-year-old Varane - a four-time Champions League winner, one-time World Cup champion and three-time La Liga Champions for £35m + add ons is more proof of them buying their way to success.

Also Liverpool fans ‘Liverpool buying the former Celtic and Southampton defender 26-year old Virgil Van Dijk for £75m is some piece of business. What a club, Moneyball.’

5 Likes

united fans desperately trying to distance themselves from Liverpool.

1 Like

The United fans are hopping like sausages in a pan

3 Likes

Man City fans 'Utd buying 28-year-old Varane - a four-time Champions League winner, one-time World Cup champion and three-time La Liga Champions for £35m + add ons is more proof of them buying their way to success.

Also Man City fans ‘£41m for 25-year-old Nathan Ake from Bournemouth. What a deal for a player that will make ten appearances in the season to come.’

1 Like

Holding off for a year for Sancho means they get Sancho and Varane for less than Dortmund wanted for Sancho last summer, very astute business.

1 Like

Ah lovely. My work here is done.

Nice one. Cheerio so.

And the payments for Sancho will be paid in instalments over the next few years to free up more money for this window.

Very SHROOD

1 Like

Joel will be able to take an extra few bob as well, win win all around.

2 Likes

They were rattled beyond belief by the net spend figures posted on this forum.

Is Sancho any good? I’ve seen little but he didnt inspire when I did… He’s still only 23?

i think he’s younger again, 21maybe?

1 Like

Didnt realize he was that young … loads of time to come on so.

He missed a penalty on the big stage mate. Must be shite