Manchester United 21/22

We are back

Solskjaer looks very, very convincing in that manager’s jacket.

So convincing that he looks like a second year student walking home from school in 1993 with an oversize one of these on.

Ole the little curly cunt has done it again. Definitely a curse on the club. Endless money, huge fanbase, massive tradition and condemned to mediocrity. Happens every single time hes in trouble and the big boys just keep them at arm’s length :grinning:🤦

1 Like

Great to be able to watch man of the day this weekend.

1 Like

If yesterday was supposedly a must win game for Coach Ole to keep him in the job, he couldn’t have handpicked an easier fixture. As I was saying all week, the turmoil at Spurs made yesterday was an absolute gimme for Man U and they were nailed on to win. Spurs as they are at the moment in this zombie like state under the hopless hipster are one of the worst teams in the league, relegation standard. A trip to the likes of Sean Dyche’s Burnley, Graham Potter’s Brighton and Hove Albion or Brentford would have been a real tricky proposition fraught with risk.

I’d be surprised if Coach Ole doesn’t see the season out and he may well be there beyond.

1 Like

I’d say Ole will put Shaw in at CB instead of the injured Lindelof, which would have Telles at LWB. (Assuming he’s keeping the same formation as the weekend)

Pogba will probably start as he’s suspended for the weekend.

Same formation as the weekend anyway.

Bailly in for Lindelof
Pogba in for Fred
Rashford in for Cavani

De Gea FFS

Lolz

CR7 trying to referee the match

PTSD looking at a scoreline like that.

3 Likes

1 Like

Ronaldo is doing a lot of coaching out there

Great covering there Bailly