Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

Scholes said it the other day, Van Nistelrooy, Yorke, Cole et al would’nt score goals either under this possession football system. I reckon that Rooney is a victim of the system.

The fucking X Factor is more entertaining.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you’re taking the piss here. United 's strikers generally have been fucked over by his system but rooney has been utter dogshit this season. His touch is appalling, his speed is gone and he’s afraid/unable to shoot. It’s horrible to watch.

I am taking the piss, but I don’t put the fault fully at his shoulders. By all accounts that bollix Depay who doesn’t want to be called that is on the piss 4 nights a week since the move the Manchester.

I’m after a few pints but this must be the worst season of premier league football ever surely and it goes across the board. Liverpool may progress with a good manager but other then that the entertainment value is appalling. Arsenal Swansea was on in the pub earlier before the RWCF and it was shocking to watch.

To see lads in there drinking mi wadi just to watch that shite was makes me wonder.

Why is Martial scoring when played there so?

I’m at the point of not watching them again, gave up about this point also during Moyes’ season. Regardless of love or hate for United its sad to see a club that always tried to play attractive attacking football reduced to this shit. Even in the 70s when they were well behind Liverpool they were good to watch. Van Gaal is a spoofer and his “philosophy” should never have been allowed near Old Trafford. Most of his big name signings have turned out to be shit. His system depends on a strong defense and the only defender on show is Smalling who he inherited. Schweinstiger is crocked and slow, Depay a complete bust and Rooney looks finished. No goals and he won’t play Martial up top who has either scored or at least been a scoring threat when played there. Having said all that it’ll probably be between City and themselves for the title.

Any sign of @dodgy_keeper?

The silence is deafening. But keep at him mate, he’ll crawl out from under the stone in due course.

TV3 have snubbed Manchester United tonight. They’re showing a different Champions League match, which is rare given Manchester United’s popularity in Ireland.

4 Likes

Van Gaal should be fucked out if United don’t win tonight. No more excuses from this Dutch spoofing cunt.

The empire continues to crumble

I can only recall it happening before when an Irish team like Celtic was involved or when it was a match in the group stages after Manchester United had already confirmed a place in the last 16. Maybe it’s happened before when everything was still undecided but RTE and TV3 usually prioritise Manchester United.

Agreed. And for TV3 to do it shows the viewership for United must be falling through the floor. They will do anything for viewers and a few quid. Crumble crumble…

I blame Sky more the cunts, losing the rights to BT and trying to push up their subscriptions then at the same time for Tennis, Cricket and Rugby awards on their schedule this evening.

If Di Maria plays well for PSG this could destroy the club :eek:

@dodgy_keeper will be seething.

Fellaini on for Martial :smiley:

Absolute genius is our Louis. The obvious move was Rooney off and Martial to CF but Rooney apparently for some reason is untouchable.

Not a popular sub by LVG.

Cal him by his proper name

#biglouis

They’ll get done here on the break.

Rooney :joy: