Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

heard a good one on talksport there

you meet a nice woman in a late bar, buy her 7 or 8 drinks and have a good time chatting and flirting all night, then around 5am a lads walks in, grabs her but the arm, brings her to the jacks and rides her, then leaves, what good is possession then?

8 Likes

:grin:

Mods, please change the title of this thread to “Manchester United Nil est. 1902, Season 2015/16”.

"
One night, I went to a bar, I was with a woman. We talked all night. We laughed, we flirted, I paid for several drinks of hers.

At around 5am, a guy came in, grabbed her by the arm and took her to the bathroom. He made love to her and she left with him. That doesn’t matter, because I had most of the possession on that night.

"
— Chilean coach Jorge Sampaoli after finding out he lost to Uruguay with 73% possession.

2 Likes

thats it, some stand in lad for Collymore came out with it

What happened to this good attacking football your were telling us that Van Gaal promotes?

2 Likes

A point gained on city, Chelsea and Liverpool this weekend so not all bad.

Ah go on outta that dodgy. They’re easily the worst team in the league to watch.

To think LVG or Big Louis as we like to know him, can sell this shit and United fans are happy with it and reason it in the above manner, may in fact make him the greatest snake oil salesman of them all!

I don’t think there are many utd fans that are happy with it.

1 Like

I agree. But dodgys post shows some are still able to convince themselves.

Rooney’s absence from the Man United squad is not injury related. More to follow.

Alcohol found in his blood during test at training apparently.

Has he been implicated in Operation Yewtree?

I would have thought Rooney would be the complete opposite to Yewtree.

1 Like

Drinking at training? Jesus, standards realy have slipped.

That used to be the United way.

3 Likes

Well the lads wanted “The United Way” back :clap:

Incorrect, that was the Atkinson diet.

5 Likes

Ah lovely