Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

After winning 8 and drawing 2 of their last 10 league visits to the Hawthorns stretching back to 1984, ten man Man U slump to a 1-0 defeat in the Black Country.

If only there was a Steve Bruce managed team in the premiership this year, United would be a cert for the champions league places.

Mind the door doesn’t bust your hole on the way back out of it. :wave::wave:

How did the 2016 version of Kiki Macheda get on today?

Fuck off Jeff you clown. Your spurs team shat it once again. Ram your irrelevant facts from the 1950s up your arse and stop boring everyone with your crap.

On the plus side Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was most enjoyable.
United overturned a 2-0 deficit to Diego Maradona’s Barcelona back in 1984, they can do it again, UTID.

its great isnt it

Your post the other day reminded me it was on so I booked it, excellent show, my 7 year old loved it.

1 Like

Rashford :clap:

:grin:

1 Like

Cant believe I missed that the Manchester derby was on today. Just seen the highlights. Huge performance from the chap today, tearing such a top notch defence apart. He’ll go far this kid.

If Man U keep up their fifteen year of dominance of the White Hart Lane fixture today and bag the three points, they’ll have every chance of finishing second.

Really forward to this game now…depends what United team mentally turn up though.

Are they going to turn up at all? Kick off back to 4.30 now.

You’d imagine Man U will be well up for it gunning for 4th and unbeaten in the league at White Hart Lane in 15 years. The questions mentally are all about Spurs now and how they will adjust to a different playing field as their title hopes have been extinguished in the last half hour by Leicester winning at Sunderland.

United could get a trimming today or they might win or they might get a draw.

2 Likes

Did spurs bottle it mate.like that time you got the yips before the marathon

4 Likes

Fosu Mensah is a great prospect.

:grin:

Sadly I was right.

1 Like

Had’t seen Man U in a while before today. They really are woeful. What’s the plan manager wise for next season?