Manchester United FC 2013/14

This is ridiculous - I am engaging in no further debate.

Was yesterday’s Charity Shield triumph the first silverware that Moyes has every won?

No he won the Football League Second Division with Preston.

It’s obvious to me that United and Moyes have to make a big signing before the transfer window shuts - for reasons outlined earlier. The vacating of No.7 confirms this to me.

Pathetic whingeing from Moyes. Its the same 38 games all teams have to play. Liverpool last season had to face Arsenal, Manchester United and Manchester City in their first five games.

Manchester United manager David Moyes says he finds his club’s start to the new season “hard to believe”.

Among their first five Premier League games, the champions host Chelsea and Manchester City and Liverpool away.

Moyes said: “I find it hard to believe that’s the way the balls came out of the bag, that’s for sure.”

The Premier League responded by saying: “We have absolutely assured him the process is random and above board. He has accepted those assurances.”

A league spokesman also confirmed that Moyes had put his concerns to them directly.

However earlier on Thursday the Scotsman said: "I think it’s the hardest start for 20 years that Manchester United have had.

“I hope it’s not because Manchester United won the league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult.”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23710359

Moyes is going to be a great myoofc Manager :clap:

Sir Alex was probably worth 12-15 points a season to Manchester United through a combination of referees been afraid of him and opposing managers bowing to him and just focusing on that opportunity to share a post match bottle of wine with the great man. This particular offering from Moyes really does sound like a weak attempt to come across as the hard man. Moyes style was always to keep the head down, keep his mouth shut and just get on with things.

2 goals in 2 mins have United 2 up at Swansea. Van Persie & Wellbeck

Moyes picking up where Ferguson left off… winning games when you are being outplayed, and doing so comfortably. There is a winning culture in place at Old Trafford.

The relief. Maybe the EPL can be won for 8 of the next 10 years even without Sir Alex.

are you on drugs?
swansea are pathetic
united are not having to do much to win this game, they are completely in control
the swansea back 4 are asleep and the 2 boys up front are charging around like headless chickens
why the fuck did they sign Shelvey? he offers nothing to a team

And that sums up how things have changed at Manchester United. van Persie uses Rooney’s run as a decoy before checking back onto his left and thumping it in from 20 yards. His second goal and they lead 3-0.

Lovely cool finish from Wilfried Bony

This is a massive result for united. Particularly fRom the point of players believing in moyes. Hopefully moyes now has the balls to name something other than a Ferguson team and begins to trust kagawa.

Come on feel the Moyes. :cool:

Someone please post up the picture of the United team shunning their team mate.

Gobdaw

:clap:Liked the sound of that one alright.

Was fairly typical of a lot of away performances over the last few years I thought. Solid defensive platform and RVP will still take us a long way this year though.

Agreed on the Kagawa point, seriously fear that Moyes will use him even less than Fergie did, and piss around with him on the wings, and he’ll just leave next summer without us seeing anything like the best of him. Would love to see him behind RVP as our default mode.