Manchester United FC 2013/14

Which is?

Fucked if I know.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 936238, member: 180”]The same Tevez that contributed handsomely to the end of season that won Mancini the league with City? The same player who wore the captains armband subsequently? The same player who wasnt at the Club when Mancini departed?

Wind your neck the fuck back in.[/QUOTE]

The same Tevez that refused to come on as a substitute. The same Tevez that went playing golf rather than play for Mancini’s team.

The same Tevez that left Mancini at the first possible opportunity depsite being given a second chance by him.

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 936249, member: 306”]The same Tevez that refused to come on as a substitute. The same Tevez that went playing golf rather than play for Mancini’s team.

The same Tevez that left Mancini at the first possible opportunity depsite being given a second chance by him.[/QUOTE]
You seem confused about what we’re talking about. Tevez was gone from the Club when Mancini left, therefore he couldnt have gone to the owners to get rid of him. Now fuck off and let an adult carry out a conversation you absolute ginnit of a man.

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 936249, member: 306”]The same Tevez that refused to come on as a substitute. The same Tevez that went playing golf rather than play for Mancini’s team.

The same Tevez that left Mancini at the first possible opportunity depsite being given a second chance by him.[/QUOTE]

The same Tevez that plotted to surrender West Point to the hated british?

The same Joe Valachi who squealed to the Senate Committee about organized crime?

You asked ‘What players stabbed Mancini in the back?’

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 936222, member: 180”]AVB was succeeded by Di Matteo.

What players stabbed Mancini in the back?[/QUOTE]

Tevez did.

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 936256, member: 306”]You asked ‘What players stabbed Mancini in the back?’

Tevez did.[/QUOTE]
It was in the context of the conversation being had, then you leapt in like a retard with an dose of the runs spouting shite everywhere. Try pay attention in the future, I won’t waste as much time with you on future instances.

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 936256, member: 306”]You asked ‘What players stabbed Mancini in the back?’

Tevez did.[/QUOTE]
I would have said tevez knifed mancini squarely in the front and had fuck all to do with mancinis services being dispensed with. Indeed, the year he acted the biggest cunt they won the league

I see that Januzaj has finally wised up and declared for Belgium.

Just catching up with this now… Chippy Brady :clap::clap::clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fnz81s5IhQ

Yes you will.

Johnny Giles talking a lot of sense about Moyes on newstalk at the moment. Says the new man needs to clear out Giggs and the 92 crew. Let them go off and prove themselves somewhere.

That seems like crazy talk.

Giles speaks from experience after he mugged off Cloughie at Leeds United

Interview with Nicky Butt in the IrishTimes today, Eric Harrison has a few sound bites too. I love this bit-

“I watched the game at Everton [which United lost 2-0] and it was dreadful. I don’t think the players were playing for the manager or themselves. It looked like they wanted to go elsewhere…“That kind of feeling doesn’t appear to have been there for months. But the fact is now that people like Ryan Giggs, Nicky Butt and Paul Scholes will revive the excitement and atmosphere. The training ground will be buzzing and so will Old Trafford against Norwich City.”

How much are these gutter snipes on a week? I’d be absolutely livid if I was a Utd fan- But they have their Oswald and he’s been shot so the players will escape any wrath-- It’s quite clear that the ‘class of 92’ have been stirring it up against Moyes in the background for months also, and the reports of a coup that were laughed off a few months ago were bang on.

Disgusting carry on all round- ‘The utd way’ :rolleyes:

In the words of Shane Warne “who do they think they are”? Van Gaal won’t take any of that shit from the 92 crowd. Hope they don’t get him so.

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 936698, member: 1796”]Interview with Nicky Butt in the IrishTimes today, Eric Harrison has a few sound bites too. I love this bit-

“I watched the game at Everton [which United lost 2-0] and it was dreadful. I don’t think the players were playing for the manager or themselves. It looked like they wanted to go elsewhere…“That kind of feeling doesn’t appear to have been there for months. But the fact is now that people like Ryan Giggs, Nicky Butt and Paul Scholes will revive the excitement and atmosphere. The training ground will be buzzing and so will Old Trafford against Norwich City.”

How much are these gutter snipes on a week? I’d be absolutely livid if I was a Utd fan- But they have their Oswald and he’s been shot so the players will escape any wrath-- It’s quite clear that the ‘class of 92’ have been stirring it up against Moyes in the background for months also, and the reports of a coup that were laughed off a few months ago were bang on.

Disgusting carry on all round- ‘The utd way’ :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Professional footballers who have signed contracts with Liverpool are much sounder than professional footballers who’ve signed contracts with Manchester United

I’ll take your word on that, pal. I don’t know any footballers personally, I usually judge them on their performances…

Do you know what’s worse than the Irish love affair with English football?? Fella’s who trawl through threads that are about Irish lads talking about their love of English football just to point out the inanity of the Irish love affair of English football… You’re more obsessed than us, pal. It’s a very unhealthy fixation you have and I don’t see you changing anyone’s mind anytime soon as the EPL is the biggest and greatest sports league/story/business in the world. You should probably stay out of all English football related threads as I don’t think it holds anything of interest for you and it will keep the blood pressure nice and low, pal… It will also allow you loads of time to post up your thoughts on a sport/hobby/thread of your own interest. Everyones a winner then.

YNWA.

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 936324, member: 1796”]Just catching up with this now… Chippy Brady :clap::clap::clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fnz81s5IhQ
[/QUOTE]

Giles for once was making an interesting point that Van Gaal both at Ajax and Bayern had no time for the litany of ex-players and stars that hang around both of those clubs either in an executive capacity or just generally mouthing off and it was an endless source of friction. Assuming it is Van Gaal, will be an interesting dynamic how he gets on with Sir Alex and the ‘Class of 92’.

There’s been an awful lot of guff these past few days about playing it the United Way. What that is, I’m not sure. If its referring to all out attacking football and flying wingers, there’s been little or none of that since Christy went to Madrid back in 2009. For Sir Alex’s last 4 season the United way was to play badly but still beat up the canon fodder teams and eek out enough of a return against the more decent opposition in the top half to either win the title or be in contention.