Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Was thinking that. Oooft!

The desire Pogba showed to get on the end of that corner was true leadership. He’s an incredible player.

They’ve treated him terribly

It’s incredible. It’s bordering on racism you’d feel.

1 Like

Yet you randomly brought up Jurgen Klopp in the Man United chat😅

1 Like

Why did united let Pogba go initially?

I’m just saying it’s really odd. I don’t remember it being like this when Jose or Van gaal we’re in charge.

There seems To be an obsession about ole who is a fairly harmless.

He’s an incredibly talented player but a complete prick on the pitch most days. He can down tools at any point. He clearly doesn’t want to be there anymore so hopefully he moves on.

Pogba is the truth. It’s incredible how united have humiliated him.

1 Like

Carragher looks like a danger in that photo

I think it’s due to his lack of prior credentials. Jose was regarded as a world-class manager and LVG won a champions league with Ajax. With the right coach/manager I think Man Utd could return to former glories.

2 Likes

He doesn’t know his best team yet which is a damning indictment of his limitations. The lack of consistency, even within games, shows that he is making it up as he goes along

But why do you care? I’d be much happier than pretty much any point than when Jose and Van gaal is in charge.

He’s a young manager finding his feet. It’s like selling mason greenwood because he isn’t first team material already.

That should hardly bother the Liverpool posters on here so much?

No it is a weird fascination alright.

Ooooofffffttttt

He’s 47, he’s hardly that young in the managerial world. I’m happy for him to stay in charge anyway. He needs time.