Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Did much better against the big six last year though.

They played well enough without really taking the game to city either. I was surprised by city settling for the draw.

We’ll see. The real Achilles head was the cannon fodder last season. Enjoy the game today balbec.

1 Like

As the home team they need to be taking the game to City. Solskjaer doesn’t know what to do at home these days. The form is deplorable at Old Trafford. He is getting a easy time off it too.

I think if there were full stadiums, the results would either be better or he’d be getting a much harder time from the fans

Classic ole purgatory result. Just enough to not be under pressure but not enough to make any progress.

Ole must be a genius to get donkeys like pogba, Maguire, shaw, lindelof, fred, mctominay rashford, martial etc near the top

Last season was the worst start to a season for Man U since 1986/87 which cost Big Ron his job. After 11 games in 1986/87, Man U were in 19th place in the league. Coach Ole as you’ve said has improved on last seasons 33 year low. The 20 points amassed in the first 11 league games this season is coincidentally the same number of points that Moysie amassed in his first 11 league games in season 2013/14.

1 Like

5 games now in about 3 weeks before a mini break for the fa cup. If we win 4 of those 5 games I’d be very surprised if we aren’t top of the table with a game in hand. Leeds, Wolves, Sheffield, the villa and Leicester so 10 points Is the minimum you’d want anyway.

If they don’t beat Sheffield United Thursday night it is all the one.
I would not be one bit surprised if they came away from the next 5 games with 6 or 7 points. Performances lurch from deplorable to sketchy out. They need to see consistent performances from Rashford. His form has been very poor of late and he is moping around the pitch. Work rate has been sorely lacking too.

You expecting all 7 teams ahead of them to drop a lot of points over the next 5 rounds of fixtures?

1 Like
1 Like

Ole knew

What did he do?

Edit: I see now he was being a racist

The 33-year-old used the word ‘negrito’ in response to a congratulatory post from a friend following his two goals in United’s 3-2 victory over Southampton,

Shocking racism.

Let’s see if he gets the same treatment as Suarez did, I doubt he will

Well they are both Uruguayan for starters - so let us see