Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Hard to know with those South Americanā€™s, he could be 46.

D.Gea
D. Henderson

L Shaw
A Telles

V Lindelof
E Bailley
H Maguire
A Tuanzebe

A Wan Bissaka
B Williams

N Matic
S McTominay

Fred
Bruno
Pogba
Donny

M Greenwood
J Mata

M Rashford
D James

E Cavani
A Martial

Thatā€™s the 22 players ole has to pick from for the rest of the season.

Youā€™d be hoping Romero, Lindgard, Jones and Rojo would be off in this window. Those wages are a complete waste of money. Not far off 400k a year. I havenā€™t kept tabs on Dalots loan to Milan.

Iā€™m fairly sure Mata and Matics contracts are up. I wouldnā€™t mind keeping mata on a seriously reduced contract as a maybe player/coach but thereā€™s a lot of young coaches already at the club.

You then have Diallo, Pellistri and Mengi in the squad too and could feature. Seems Diallo is very highly rated and if heā€™s as good as Iā€™m hearing he should be getting game time ahead of James and Mata fairly quickly.

Youā€™ve a clutch of promising young players too. Laird, Garner and Hannibal could easily be in the squad next season.

Obviously a lot will depend on what happens this season but getting players off the books still needs to be a priority between now and the end of the summer.

A right back , a centre back, a defensive midfielder, a winger and a striker will be needed for next season.

Obviously these can come from within or signings. Iā€™ve heard great things about Garner, Laird and Diallo so hopefully they can fill the voids. Iā€™d be hopeful 3 of 5 areas we need to improve on can be done so from within the club.

Exciting times ahead anyway.

DickEd Woodward really has made such a mess of the club when you think of the money heā€™s wasted. For all the glazers have milked the club heā€™s done some job in completely wasting so much money.

Cavani oozes machismo and charisma.

2 Likes

Heā€™d be the last man youā€™d want see walking in full forward in a junior b game when your standing in at fullback, still scuttered from the night before and looking across at the two corner backs from the minor team whoā€™s names you donā€™t know but desperately hope have some pace.

2 Likes

Luckily enough thatā€™s probably unlikely to happen

Magic number 7

About as unlikely as you posting something interesting.

:rofl::rofl:

Never a truer word spoken

The goat knows

:popcorn:

3 Likes

Another vindication for me. Pogba was left on the bench for many of the games after this. Since post Christmas heā€™s really regained his form and his place in the team.

Not even top anymore after all the talk.

#oleout

I noticed pogba had nice twirly designs shaved onto his head. Questions need to be asked. Suspension on the cards.
No twirly designs for forum favourite cavani! (Alice bands are ok.)

Frontin for the gram

Only sing when youā€™re winning etc.

Cracking under the pressure already.