Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Embarrassing … One fan is in critical condition… A shambles of a club.

Souness calling out the massive net spend :clap:

1 Like

I thought the point of the protest was to be critical? I suppose people can over do it sometimes.

Gary Neville seems to forget he works for Sky

Is it delayed or wha?

They have to deep clean the place

Delayed for a few hours. You’d wonder if it will go ahead

Ah ffs…

I wonder did all the green and yellow scarves get similar treatment after so long in storage.

2 Likes

Gary Neville on there about the 6 owners of the potential breakaway clubs. Daniel Levy doesn’t own Tottenham though, does he? Isn’t he just the chairman and Joe Lewis is the owner?

Sky condoning football hooliganism and breaking into private property.

You couldn’t make it up

The fixture is scheduled for 4.30. If Man U are unable to have their ground ready to fulfil the fixture at the allocated time and control their hooligan supporters, the rules are very clear on this. Man U forfeit the game and Liverpool are awarded a 3-0 win.

3 Likes

Sorry Comedy Central GIF by South Park

1 Like

Sickening to see this

Yellow and green scarves

Time for a border poll

No doubt they’ll bend the rules because it’s Man U. We had this at White Hart Lane a few years ago, back in April 2016 when the Man U team bus got lost on the way to the ground and they weren’t able to fulfil the fixture at the allocated time. Spurs won 3-0 when proceedings eventually got under way so justice was done.

Fucking mancs

It could be argued however that it’s not Manchester United supporters who are to blame for the delay, but supporters of the long defunct Newton Heath club (1878-1902).

1 Like

Manchester United need to be docked points.

They’d not protest if they were challenging for the title.

They’re a very sprightly lot of centurions these Newton Heath supporters to be causing such a racket at their age.