Manchester United Football Club 20/21

I’ve news for you

Jesus the Irish scousers are really rattled today.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

One for the roaster tread

Mayo v Kerry always produces fireworks

1 Like

Was he the fella that slashed the copper across the face?

Hasn’t been this much trouble at a Manchester United v Liverpool match at Old Trafford since Albie Kinsella.

1 Like

He was looking for this lad. He was the diversion for the Stewards

The real story about today’s cancelled game is Man City walking all over both of these cunts

1 Like

The land of free speech. Ooops.

1 Like

Yerra, go home yank OT tis my field

1 Like

Glazers out, yerra.

That’s at the root of this whole issue sure. The American owners of Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal are afraid of the oil money at Manchester City and their incessant spending. The Superleague idea was a guise to try and compete financially without breaking the bank. A transfer cap is the obvious solution here to allow clubs such as Newcastle, Everton, Villa and Leeds to compete in the upper echelons again.

1 Like

UEFA must reap what they sowed for failing to enforce FFP. FSG bought Liverpool (after a proper set of fans forced out the previous owners who’d placed debt on the club) on the understanding that FFP would allow clubs to compete while being self sustaining.

4 Likes

My source at the club ( cc @mac ) reckons the Liverpool and West Brom will be moved to the 12th and yesterday’s game will be scheduled for the 15th or 16th.

Cc @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

There’s a precedent set now for fans to disrupt games with no consequence.

Although Man United have form having tried to get the game, that their hero Denis Law relegated them in, abandoned by staging a pitch invasion.

2 Likes

The Manchester City fans are adamant that FFP was a means of keeping the traditional clique of clubs in the ascendancy. I think a transfer cap is an effective way of securing equality. A sustainable and well run club like Liverpool would thrive in such an environment I’d imagine.

Transfer cap at €60 million per year maybe? Of course net spend could become a factor too in such a shake-up. In any case the powers that be would never implement such a system.

1 Like

You’d need a salary cap too as the monied clubs would offer the same transfer fee but give Haaland 500k pw.

1 Like

I just heard what Greame Souness said yesterday on Sky. I feel sorry for him, he clearly doesn’t understand the issue with the glazers ownership of Man Utd.

Perhaps next time he shouldn’t speak about things he doesnt understand.