Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Would you pick prime Giggs or prime Bale?

1 Like

Prime Bale for me.

1 Like

Same. Underrated player really.

Had you ever seen Giggs before he made shit of his hamstring? He was nearly unstoppable

Giggs was overrated. Bang average

What year did he injure the hamstring? Seemed to have a great burst of pace in the 90’s from clips I’ve seen.

He had persistent issues and seemed to change his game in the middle 90s

His player of the year award in 08/09 for something like 19 games was farcical.

Early 90s Giggs was an exciting player, late 90s Giggs was still effective but the fourth best midfielder on the team, he had a slump for a few years and then was massively overpraised for an end career reinvention as a jobbing midfielder. Bale was also a much more impactful player for Wales.

1 Like

Zlatan 0 is a crock of shite. He was on a million quid a goal on top of an astronomical package. Tis like saying you got a car for free on HP.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hes miles out ahead on the all time assists for the premier league. He was a fine player

When cur alex told Moyes he was the next utd manager Moyes should have told him that he’d think it over after hed discussed salary and transfer budget.
He was wide eyed at the best of times was Moyes

He was never even nearly unstoppable. Wasn’t on the same planet as bale at his peak. Even at his best there was an argument Sharpe and kanchelskis were better wingers.

1 Like

He had nearly 250 assists in his career. When he broke on the scene he was destroying defences.

Sharpe at his best was absolutely brilliant.
Giggs is a uucoam.

2 Likes

I’m really not gone on the sancho signing. I’d sign an experienced striker instead as back up. A centre back would also be a higher priority than a left back.

Still want jones, smalling, dalot, rojo, mata and perreria off the books.

I’ll pass your message on mate. I’m sure they’re all ears.

5 Likes

youre a bad man sometimes flatty :smiley:

Respectfully disagree.

I think he can be to Utd what Sterling is to City.

Completes the main attacking quartet with Greenwood, Rashford and Martial.

Bargains are too be had in defence and midfield but there’s zero point messing about with forwards in my opinion.