Manchester United Football Club 20/21

:roll_eyes:

Lindelof :rofl:

I was expecting Bailly to start.

Ole was praising the Bailly Maguire partnership so naturally starts with Lindelof

I’m hoping for an improved performance. I was expecting Henderson and big Bailey to start. I’d also prefer a 4-3-3 than the 4-2-3-1 formation we appear to be lining up with.

That useless cunt pogba has to get the flick. He’s quickly moving from overrated to just pure useless. He’s poison to any kind of team consistency because of the way he plays.

Would you get 30m for him?

If Stumpy Connolly is any good he needs to be making hay against there chumps today

Usually with these type of players people say he produces rare moments of genius to justify his place in the team. I cant remember the last time he did something worthwhile? Then as he’s such a big name he always gets picked keeping other from settling into the team and the fact he won’t stick to a system or position means the team can never get motoring over a few games properly. He did it with France and presumably juve but he obviously doesn’t respect solskjaer at all. Which shows he has good judgement at least

1 Like

United concede a penalty!

Brilliant paneka by Maupay.

Lucky not to be done to ten men.

This is a shambles :expressionless:

He mugged De Gea off good n’ proper

Lack of a pre season is catching up with us.

Hon big Harry

Brilliant cross by Bruno.

Lovely bit of karma for perennial diver Fernandez.

Maupay is a great WUM