Manchester United Football Club 20/21

He could be a cantona type signing.

Poor in Europe ??

2 Likes

:flushed:

@BruidheanChaorthainn will be raging about the agents fees. It drives him demented

9 Likes

4d chess by Klopp, inventing the concept of agents fees last year so that Woodward has to fork out. The manā€™s a genius

Those agent feesā€¦ Crikey.

All jokes aside Cavani is a very good player. If Utd can afford him (and his magnificent agent) then why not?

2 Likes

How the fuck would this joker know the terms of the contract re agent fees. Fabrizio is a spoofer

There has been no agent fee agreed.

A South American joining United, judging on past history I canā€™t see what could go wrong.

1 Like

Cost of the deal is about 25 million for two years. That seems like a good deal to me. Short contract as well.

Makes zero sense to be giving a 33 yr old a multi-year contract on huge money, and thatā€™s before you get into the question of whether heā€™s past it or not.

Yeah but Iā€™m assuming they can afford it.

Compared to some of the prices floating around at the moment for average players I donā€™t think itā€™s a terrible deal.

:joy: the mental gymnastics are unreal

8 Likes

How so?

Those agentā€™s fees seem quite high lads

Indeed. And the club penny pinching over Telles :man_facepalming:

At least itā€™s only a short term contract. No point keeping him beyond 35, unless it works out well

He can be signed on a free transfer in January. Cavani is a Much better signing.

Seems itā€™s 200k a week with an option for a second year.

No idea of clauses to what triggers the second year.

No agent fees agreed.

This seems like an absolute no brainer. You are basically getting Cavani for chris smalling and pocketing a few million.

Great business.