Manchester United Football Club 20/21

I thought hed signed for utd

Here we go

Not quite official yet I think.

By God. Shaw was actually fouled by Maguire when he tried to clear.

Maguire should be investigated for match fixing

2 Likes

If Maguire was trying to fix the game United would probably have won.

2 Likes

I like OGS, he seems a genuinely decent human being, but United seem stuck in a 90s/early noughties time warp.

They fucking wish it was the 90ā€™s again.

Thatā€™s part of the problem, and those class of 96 crew sniffing around constantly like a group of Japanese businessmen at a knicker vending machine.

1 Like

It seems at least Beckham has created a life and identity for himself outside of united and OT. The others entire identity and being is interwoven with it. Its as if they feel control should simply be handed to them because, well why not.

1 Like

The Class of 92 really piggybacked on the talent of others that were brought into the club like Cantona, Keane, Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Youā€™ve only got to look at their masterplan for Salford to realise that whilst they may have been the epitome of chippy northern footballers, masterminds maybe not so much.

Scholes was outstanding. The Nevilleā€™s could just as easily have ended up playing 400 games in the vauxhall conference.

Gary Neville>Scholes

Not in any universe

Neville is the greatest English full back of all time. Scholes was a bang average left winger for England.

Fergie didnā€™t want them playing for ingerland.

Scotch cunt. Nev and Becks fucked him right off.

Becks did. Gara just stuck his beak in everywhere.

Neville was a clogger.