Manchester United Football Club 20/21

My biggest worry after tonight is Ole being poached by one of the top 5 teams in the world :rofl:

Are you alright Hun? I seem to be living in your head. I didn’t even know there was soccer on until you tagged me. 🤷
Seriously you need a constructive hobby or a girlfriend or homework or something.

1 Like

Which is more than we can say for @Tank

United have melted your head.

But to be fair it will be unmelted again very soon.

I enjoy winding you up as it is so thoroughly rewarding
I have no interest in the EPL. Some nomark redneck from the Midlands frotting over their every tweet, or displaying signs of real world anxiety about an English soccer franchise I find a bit sad in most cases, but you are so opinionated about “us” and “we” that I find it mildly entertaining.
You are a bit labile at the best of times though, so my heart isn’t really in it.

Did you lose the picture of the liverpool runners pal?

I did

Good. I didn’t like them.

1 Like

Look at Canvani tutoring Tuanzebe :heart_eyes: he’s going to score a heap of goals.

Looks like he’s talking about riding

2 Likes
1 Like

Manchester United decline continues

Woodward added that net investment in new players since summer 2019 was “over €200m – more, I believe, than any other major European club over that time period”

€23m in dividends to the Glazers :clap:

I’m not so sure about that team at all. No Tuanzebe, no telles or Donny. A bit deflating to be honest.

Big game v Leipzig midweek. Win that and qualification nailed on

It’s only Chelsea

Fuck that I’d rather win tonight.

Got a fiver free bet. Gone with Jorginho and mctominey to get booked. Little over 9/1 double

1 Like