Manchester United Football Club 20/21

I Don’t mind ole making mistakes but against West Brom there is no need for Fred and matic. Fred is excellent against the best teams but his skill set isn’t needed when man united are dominant in possession.

Going forward when we are playing the cannon fodder it needs to be one of matic or McTominay and Van de beek/Bruno Fernandes. Cavani is also needed against these sides as his ability to make space is excellent. That leaves you rotating martial/greenwood/rashford eithe side of him. You’ll have no trouble breaking down the cannon fodder picking that team.

I don’t see any future for Pogba. Needs to be sold for as much as possible.

Disagree. Fred offers more protection for the back four than any of the other midfielders. Against ‘cannon fodder’ I’d have him sitting there behind VDB and Bruno.

He’s really poor on the ball when teams sit in. He is good at screening the defense but imo you should be going out with attitude to win games not protect your back four.

It’s not five a side and you’re doing him a disservice in underestimating his attacking capability.

With the current centre back pairing additional cover is required and it must be disciplined. McTominay cannot do this, Matic is past it and Pogba is shit. Fred is the answer.

Cc @BruidheanChaorthainn

A fraud :laughing:

I must watch that later herself is coming over for dinner. I’m cooking pasta carbonara.

I believe that’s what Rio had for dinner the night before he missed the piss test

1 Like

20201127_204853

2 Likes

What time for the United peno this week? I’m going to say 41 minutes.

Think there’s a dedicated Man U penalty watch thread. Maybe best to post your penalty predictions there.

Hopefully Donny plays a beaky blinder today.

Is pogba injured or has he finally been told to fuck off for himself?

What a miss

Ah jaysus.

2-0 to Southampton. That’s a great strike in fairness.

United will get something out of this game

Fred is an very average player at this level. It’s damning on all concerned at United that this fella gets so much game time.

Amateur hour here. You wouldn’t see that in the Phoenix Park.

What’s happened?