Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Youā€™d literally buy an oil carrier for it, and tā€™would turn faster

I thought this was the worst period ever for the premier league?

1 Like

VVD could play beside an oil carrier and make it look good. Better still, heā€™s even made Dejan Lovren look good on a few occasions

I wonder did he see the news about Rioā€™s phone messages. Heā€™s gone very quiet.

Whatā€™s this now?

Seeing as theyā€™re going to burst the bank to sign Sancho Iā€™d like to see a composed young centre back brought in.

Jones and Smalling are done and Tuanzebe needs to get a good run of games under his belt. Bit much to ask him to lead and be composed beside Maguire, the Pallister to Maguireā€™s Bruce as it were. Alessio Romagnoli looks wonderful but I doubt a young Italian would leave Milan for any club in the Premier League. Koulibaly is 29 and they want world record money so no thanks. Boubacar Kamara would be only wonderful as well.

Bring Henderson back regardless and either let him fight it out with De Gea or start if De Gea wants away. Williams looks like heā€™ll be class if allowed time to develop. I canā€™t stand Shaw and every team knows to attack his wing with pace so an experienced left back would be nice but a luxury probably. Certainly not top of the list. Fosu-Mensah and William can play both flanks so thereā€™s some cover at least for Wan Bissaka.

Outside of that thereā€™s nothing needed up front and midfield is ok if Garner gets some runs and Pogba stays with a new deal. Iā€™ve seen people mention needing an alternative to Bruno Fernandes but I think they could fill that role by pushing Pogba forward in games and developing some of the younger lads as well. Very hard to find talent like that.

Brighter times ahead but the Premier League is going to be unbelievably competitive next season when you consider the shrewd investment by Chelsea and the existing talent at Man City and Liverpool. Hopefully Jose makes a balls of Spurs and Arsenal continue to Arsenal.

1 Like

Manchester United are guaranteed top 4 if they get 2 points out of their last two games, but not if they get 3 points.

5 Likes

Yes but letā€™s say both Williams and Sancho are starters next season they are both right footed as well. It can catch teams out. Centre back and right wing are the priorities plus player sales.

Iā€™ve an awful feeling about the next two games. I think the players looked tired since the Southampton game and a lot of momentum has been lost after Sunday.

Thatā€™s a good one

Williams is left footed.

And one point would be enough if Chelsea lost their last two games

#mufc: De Gea, Fosu-Mensah, Maguire, Lindelof, Williams, Matic, Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford, Martial

2 Likes

Should be a Penalty here for West Ham.

West Ham lead 1-0

Stonewall, Pogba :roll_eyes:

Heā€™s right footed.

You just knew it was coming. The legs are gone.

3 months off and the legs are gone after 7/8 games?

1 Like

How is the league since Bruno arrived championship standings table looking at the moment, is it in the bag?

1 Like