Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

What’s this ?

Sure that’s clearly made up

Green wood

Mason greenwood buried his best friend recently. The poor chap committed suicide. Bizarre the media are now trying to destroy greenwoods career.

Another young black man being targeted because of his race by the gutter English press

Art Foley rolls out the Daily Mail once again.

As I understand it, a screenshot is irrefutable proof of guilt

3 Likes

If he had passed the ball to Fernandez in training he could have avoided all this.

take your pick, gobshite

All fine bastions of the press there and a Liverpool fan using the Sun to back up an argument :astonished:

i said take your pick, i included the sun because its around your intellectual level, and they have pictures to help you

This is all that counts. A Liverpool fan and everything.

I won’t be taking jibes about intellectual level from a clown that is constantly posting up links to the Daily Mail here thank you very much.

youll take what your given behatch

Apparently he’s not been released. Sounds fairly serious if true. I hope it isn’t.

:man_shrugging:t2: Probably but imagine it’s more along the lines of he didn’t want her putting up on Snapchat or that so nobody knew he was breaking isolation rules by having her around! She prob panicked when realised the police were called and said he wouldn’t let her tell anyone where she was. Doubt it was a kidnapping scenario!

This is fairly good authority

You have a powerful imagination

2 Likes

Mickey Harte is typing up the character witness statement as we speak

6 Likes

Was sent to me