Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

No mate. Liverpool fans abused him so much he deleted all his social media. You literally made him walk aloneā€¦

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/darwin-nunez-instagram-liverpool-transfer-32872122

1 Like

Would Rice and Mainoo make the Spanish squad? Not a hope for me.

I agree youā€™d have no hope of making the Spanish squad.

4 Likes

Hasnt Rice swapped enough nationalities at this stage?

14 Likes

You said he had a nervous breakdown at Copa America. He was protecting his family while Patrice Evra was getting convicted of family abondonment. Itā€™s quite telling that you choose to label Nunez as the wrong doer here.

2 Likes

The Red Devils fans are at a loss when a lad like Nunez defends his family

2 Likes

Agreed. Zubimendi is a far better player than Rice. Merino is quality as well.

No Pedri or Gavi either in their squad for the final.

The lengths Liverpool posters are willing to go to is very sad.

Nunez wasnā€™t protecting anybody. He just lost the plot and wanted to batter random supporters.

1 Like

Ah they would, Rice would anyway. He just canā€™t play on the half-turn. Mainoo would be for down the line.

1 Like

Na Rice is overrated. There are dozens and dozens of footballers on the continent who offer more than him.

Mainoo played his first adult games in November. After a bad enough injury too.

Interesting players for some posters to try and slate.

1 Like

He was superb for Arsenal in the premier league this season.

1 Like

He is a serious athlete in fairness to him. If he was Spanish, heā€™d probably be playing as a defender I suppose.

1 Like

Was he though? Were they that much better than they were last season without him? He gave them a bit of depth but for a 100m player Iā€™d be wanting a lot more

Declan Arroz

4 Likes

Na he was superb.

Lads here donā€™t like rice for obvious reasons but heā€™s an extremely good defensive mid fielder.

England centre backs never played together and he never played with Mainoo until two games ago.

Doesnā€™t make things easy for a player like him.

Its funny, Cuccurella has pobably shamed Chelsea into giving him another go next season. The set up these lads play in makes such a difference. The likes of Odeegard dropping deep and Ben White/Saliba playing out covers a lot of what Rice doesnā€™t do I guess. He isnā€™t great on the turn and in tight spaces anyway, but is a great man to cover ground. I thought he was a better passer than what we saw.

I disagree. I donā€™t think heā€™d come within an asses roar of the Spain midfield.

Sure your man Fabian Ruiz is a good player but heā€™s not exactly pulling up trees for psg.

He looked alright in the euros.

And Spain are missing Pedri and Gavi, two midfield starters