Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Just need the “ Here we go” from Fabrizio Romano now :sweat_smile:

A lad in the Sunday times said he was an ok footballer and a liability

The big clubs are giving him a wide berth so he’s prob shit. I’d say the haggling over the fee is United trying to up the price in order to make themselves appear relevant.

That’s @applebumbled and his chums up to hi jinx on a school night

They’re worse than those murdering, thieving, bus pelting, pissing Scousers

1 Like

English society is broken.

Did they get home to London. ?

This is an utter disgrace and shameful. Woodward is merely a puppet for the owners and while a cunt doesn’t deserve this. A very sad incident.

Bothered enough to wear balaclavas and throw flares at Woodward’s house but not bothered enough to stay for the last ten minutes of an important match.

Jackie

Not only here that Klopp is causing meltdowns

Some hipster soccer journalist I saw on television over the weekend was saying that this Bruno Fernandes was seemingly a failure overseas the last time he left Portugal and went running back to Sporting Lisbon.

United are box office to the likes of @ChairmanDan and @mikehunt.
I’ve been able to switch off my google and sky sports notifications as the lads have all the news on here, they even have the lowdown on Bruno Fernandes.
Great to have @sidney back sniping as well.

1 Like

Gobshite.

Disgusting club. The man is married with young children and these fuckers are threatening him with death because of football??

Man Yoo fans will find a way to blame scousers tho.

Mate Liverpool fans tried to murder a bus full of Man City players only months ago, come down off your high horse there.

1 Like

It’s time for football fans to take back their clubs mate. Revolution is at hand

That was only a bit of high jinks ---- the lads here planned this - which is very strange.