Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

What is koks?

Fergie struggled in Europe and then in England when Unitedā€™s domestic financial dominance ended. His ego cost United a couple of extra Champions Leagues. He relied on luck to win the two finals he won in near 30 years as a manager. His record is poor in comparison to the great European managers.

1 Like

You are correct. Fergie struggled towards the end of his career in England. He only Won 5 of the last 7 leagues he was in charge for. A very Poor return.

Get some air pal.

1 Like

Liverpool fans seem extremely angry that Iā€™m not angry over Liverpool doing well in the league.

He was because Man U fans are a very impatient lot and results were a lot worse under Sir Alex for his four full seasons than they were under Big Ronā€™s tenure. Big Ron in the five full seasons he was given after taking over in the summer of 1981 finished 3, 3, 4, 4, 4 in the league. He won two FA Cups in 1983 & 85 (in an era when the FA Cup was almost as prestigious and important at the league). Made a sluggish start to his 6th season in 1986/87 and was sacked at the start of November 1986. Sir Alex secured an 11th place finish that season he took over mid season and in his first four full seasons finished 2, 11, 13, 6.

I donā€™t know why lads get so precious about spending money and signing players.

Every successful team ever has got the cheque book out and bought the best of the best.

I donā€™t know when it shifted, but fans used to get upset about money not being invested back into the playing staff of the club. Probably all the sky money and when it became a pantomime

Another two for Haaland tonight coming off the bench. Onrale

Apparently he said he was drawn to Dortmund by the prospect of playing in front of such passionate fans.

Ouch.

I thought you were heading out :joy:

Tearing up trees on merseyside this week

6-0 greenwood.

Poor second half from utd

https://twitter.com/jamesrobsones/status/1222116146729639936?s=21

:woozy_face:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

My sources inform me the deal is done.

1 Like