Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

I disagree. I don’t think their systematic doping will be revealed. It never is. Not the Inter team of the 60s. Not the Italians in the 90s nor Barca in the 2000/10s. Or England under hoddle. Dopers and cheats win. They always do. *

*obviously not the England team though.

Good point except it was actually the Quintuple as Celtic also won the prestigious Glasgow Cup in the 1966/67 season, beating arch-rivals Partick Thistle 4-0 in the final.

1 Like

You’re usually better than this level of crass post mate. You’re above calling the catch cries of the clown.

The greatest club in the world :facepunch: that’s some gesture

Cc @Copper_pipe

@anon60384913

BRUNO BRUNO BRUNO

2 Likes
1 Like

Our first 2000 goals in the premier league.

That was some treble by man united. Beating Bayern, Barcelona, inter and juve in the champions league was sensational stuff.

2 Likes

…and before financial and other forms of doping.

1 Like

The greatest premier league team of all time. To win all three is so tough. Only lost four competitive games all season.

2 Likes

I’d say only the Barcelona of 09 and 11 had more home grown players and academy graduates in their squad. I think beckham is one of the most underrated players. He would have made an outstanding midfielder in a modern day three.

Hows isolation going barney

Grand I’m developing a little routine so it isn’t too bad I guess. Fair bored though. Particularly now with no sport. Dunno what’ll happen if anybody I went to cheltenham with comes down with it. Will I have to start again or what. I’m feeling 100 percent anyway.

As long as your feeling great that’s the main thing barney.

Porto 2004? Didn’t they have a heap of home grown players?

Celtic?