Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

V Brighton and v Burnley ??

1 Like

He wonā€™t get near the ireland team in a couple of years.

Totes adorbs

Thinks itā€™s Sheffield United and Brighton and Hove Albion that Man U have faced in their last two league matches.

Sean Dycheā€™s Burnley won at Old Trafford shortly before the start of the lockdown.

That Burnley match was in January, two months before the lockdown. The Manchester red devils are on a 15 game unbeaten run, 38 goals scored and just 4 goals conceded in that run.
Coach Ole appears to have grabbed control of the wheel again.

Pogba is key.

What about ā€œballon dā€™oroā€ winner mason greenwood?

Are you calling him an Oreo?

Iā€™m just quoting the knowledgeable manyoo fans on twitter.

1 Like

Is he a speedwagon?

Coach Ole will knock the scousers off their perch next season. The likes of @Thomas_Brady, @tazdedub, @mikehunt and @caulifloweredneanderthal are already bricking it Iā€™d say.

I think Ole is doing a fine job ā€¦ still has a bit of dross to clear out but he has them heading in the right direction.

I donā€™t think Solskjaer has done much. The difference Fernandes has made has been key. If they had coughed up for him last summer theyā€™d be comfortably in the top 3 by now.

Is he eligible for the europa league? Donā€™t think theyā€™ll catch Chelsea so winning that is massive

Better chance of catching Leicester Iā€™d say. They have 3 tough away games and United play them last day of the season.

If my aunt had ballsā€¦

United are 5th and only ahead of Wolves on goal difference. Relax yerselves lads

3 Likes

Can bruno play in the europa?

Pretty sure they changed that rule this year so think heā€™s available.

They are in the Roy Evans phase now with Ole in charge. So many similarities to Liverpoolā€™s famine, for 1989 read 2012 and an ageing team wins the title the following season before a misjudged managerial appointment when the King steps away.