Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Stonewaller denied. No VAR. Goal a minute later up the other end.

1 Like

Well knock me over with a feather, who could have predicted a sequence of events like that unfolding.

2 Likes

I thought VAR would have looked at it anyway and decided based on the Referee’s decision to not award the penalty they’d need “clear and obvious” evidence to reverse the decision.

The ball didn’t go out of play between the penalty incident and the goal I think? ( I could be wrong on that one)

I think it was a penalty btw.

What did the expert analysts in the TV studios have to say about the penalty incident?

They can see how it “might” be given

The league are 100% set on getting utd into the CL .

1 Like

BT just kind of brushed it off as well. All a bit smelly

They’re the biggest brand in England and probably European soccer so it is imperative for the money men to have them there. There’s always the safety net of winning the UEFA Cup in the unlikely event Top 4 doesn’t work out.

You’d want to be a serious dinosaur to think that was a penalty.

1 Like

Man Yoo getting a lot of decisions lately. Stonewall pelanty

You calling your fellow Man U super fan @Copper_pipe a dinosaur?

I’m far from a dinosaur.

I’m only 24 :ghost:

They have to visit fortress King Power on the final day. Leicester finish above them as long as they win that game I think.

Again the useless bastards didn’t go to the screen to check. IFAB need to get the PL in line

1 Like

What was bizarre is how it was just brushed off by BT. No penalty. Goal other end. Nothing to see.

This is what happens to teams outside the top 6. The narrative is all about Man Yoo’s excellent form culminating in making the CL and nothing else matters

Ffs

Did you not see the four replays or something ?

That’s a miles off side

Offside?