Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Greenwood isnā€™t in his 20ā€™s though which makes the article factually incorrect.

Confirmed it was Liverpool fans started the rumour about mason greenwood raping a woman. Disgusting behaviour.

His performances on the pitch this season must have driven them to such malice.

Greenwood needs jail.

Football fans are sick

Has it been confirmed where this story came from?

WhatsApp

Itā€™s been confirmed by our man on the ground @flattythehurdler

Yeah got it elsewhereā€¦ Two lads from Manchester ā€¦what goes through peopleā€™s minds.

Very strange he tested positive and missed 2 weeks with united, then tested negative and played with Brazil and now he has tested positive again.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-alex-telles-coronavirus-19283893

I almost miss the time when you heard about a united player missing a test and it being about drugs.

2 Likes

Not strange at all. It can be detectable in your system for months after. It could also be one of those rapid tests, which are very unreliable

1 Like
2 Likes

Is 50 million euro luxury sub Van de Baek going to get a Premier League start tonight?

On the bench

VAR is bollocks. Although it got that one right.

I thought it was a penalty in the current climate

As was the handball

Donā€™t really mind losing or whatever but this var stuff is pure nonsense. Not worth watching until itā€™s binned and fans are back.

I saw that Man U were still scoreless at half time at home to West Brom. Any sign of the weekly penalty for Bruno coming along?