Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

West Brom had a stonewall pen overturned by the ref after he gave it in the first place

What if I told you he gave away a penalty that was bizarrely ruled out by VAR, was awarded a penalty, missed it and was allowed to retake it to score

Beaut by Callum Robinson. Unlucky

Needs must I would say

You’re kidding me? Bruno has started to miss a few penalties of late. It’s a handy fallback though to be allowed a second go at a penalty after you miss.

1 Like

An aul repechage Is fair play

1 Like

Aka an EU Referendum

1 Like

He called “do over” within the allotted time so there’s no much you can do

Shocking. Even @BruidheanChaorthainn didn’t have the heart to try and defend that. He’s taking time out from watching Man U, I see.

He got a retake against PSG in the Champions League too not so long ago. Having said that I had him captained this week on FPL so it was a big boost to my fantasy team there that he scored.

Until ole grows a pair this team are going nowhere. Too many of them know their place is safe in the team no matter how ineffective they are.

Its a lovely fall back position to know if you miss the odd penalty, you’ll still probably get invited to take it again.

Even former Man U player Rio Ferdinand and some refereeing expert that’s on here have called the overturning of the penalty awarded to West Brom a disgraceful decision. Scholsey has watched it about 50 times and still can’t make his mind up.

Jesus Christ tonight… I’d love to see the stats on var and teams who have benefited from it most… Utd must be up there.

Thats never a pelanty. He barely catches the West Brom players right shin, yet his left leg goes flailing and he falls to the ground. There is potential minimum contact with both the ball and his right shin, but its not a penalty. Granted, its as much a penalty as a lot of teams have got, but that doesnt make it right.

Hard to believe after 8 games man united are a point ahead of Man City who’s manager just got an extension and people are demanding ole is fired.

Who wants to get rid of him? Ole 4 life

I agree with this. Anyway a lifetime of bum decisions wouldn’t be enough for that cheating cunt Slaven Bilic

2 Likes

united benchmarking themselves off City.

Drink it in man.

The Man U fans are apparently very happy with Coach Ole. Opposition fans are too. At Spurs, we’re delighted they sent Coach Mourinho our way. Everyone’s a winner with Coach Ole behind the wheel.