Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

22:30

Like the Clare hurlers

Watching United play today made me happy, people like to be entertained, its a natural human emotion. OGS will have them playing in Fergie’s mould, skillful wingers bombing around the place and the silky skills of Pogba running the show at Midfield, the cultured class of McGuire at the back, he could be the next Franco Baresi

3 Likes

Who is your uncle?

This is from my aforementioned pal.
A well known European cup winner then joined in, and called gove a twat.
:+1:

Woodward needs to get OGS tied down to a longer contract sharpish before a Champions League club comes sniffing around. .

1 Like

You reckon Ole could be tempted if Chelsea came looking for him?

1 Like

I’m not sure. OGS’ ambition has to be questioned as he was happy to sit on the bench for all his playing career. He may be content with mediocrity and stay where he is.

1 Like

2 Likes

there is no I in team, Manchester United were more than the sum of their parts under Sir Alex Ferguson. OGS knows and understands this, he knows what it takes to be a winner

he still calls Sir Alex “the boss” unreal respect

1 Like

A pal of mine was in wilmslow the last day, and slightly bizarrely, SAF was having lunch at the next table with Dennis Taylor.

Won’t even Park in the ‘boss’s’ parking spot I bet Klopp parks in Shanklys the prick.

1 Like

I doubt if Liverpool have allocated parking spaces. They aren’t big enough

Didn’t see the match yesterday, only the highlights last night. Great start to the season. One concern is if we’re becoming too reliant on being a counter attacking team. Chelsea had more possession and shots yesterday, did it look like they were in control of a lot of the game? Counter attacking and speed is great when up against the top teams but are united able to control the game and dictate the tempo, they’ll really need to do that against the weaker teams.

No idea how I know this but SAF is a big snooker fan

Odd post. What’s Cristiano Ronaldo got to do with season 2019/20?

He is a regular at the crucible

They need them so they can see who’s range rover has had its wheels robbed after training. Could lead to awful unseemly squabbling otherwise.

1 Like