Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

In any case I believe Sir Alex’s parking space has been permanently retired

1 Like

Does Sir Alex not still park there or is he not able to drive any more?

If OGS has sorted United’s defense it’s huge. There is an outside chance Sanchez clicks and we’ve rashford, martial, James, lingard, greenwood, Gomes and mata to play in those front three positions. It isn’t a bad selection. No chance of upgrading on de gea so really it’s midfield we need to work on. It’s possible Chong and Fred step up too so that adds to mctominay, Perriera and Pogba. I’d happily sell rojo and Jones before the season is out.

It’s 16 years today since he signed. He’s the greatest premier league player and it should be marked every year.

You could try get Alisson or anyone, De Gea is a busted flush pal.

He’s the best keeper in the world. Alission is shit.

If Allison is worth 70 million pound. De Gea is worth 650 million

1 Like

They’ve put a bench into the spot in his honour

Just rewatching this from the start again. The one thing is we’ve finally got pace in the side again which we really haven’t had since Nani left. We’ve also got a pair of fullbacks. Since evra/Neville moved on we really haven’t been strong here. I’d worry when teams sit in against us can we break down.

The sheer joy of his team mates when James scored is wonderful. His dad died recently. The stuff of dreams for him to score on his debut.

1 Like

It was a wonderful moment.

interesting to note 4 of the top 5 posters on the United thread are spurs/Liverpool fans.

1 Like

He’s finished.

How’s the IPad?

I’m thinking of making an investment

great piece of kit tbf

And you are the top poster in the Liverpool thread :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The only outfield player who I didn’t see coming up to celebrate with him after the goal was pogba, even though he passed the ball to him for the goal

Noticed that myself. Arrived on the scene at the very end. He’ll stick it out for this season but hard to see him being around long term.

Admins should step in here, any attempt at reasonable discussion by United fans is being stifled by fans of other clubs.

1 Like

If pogba has a good season you’d easily 200 plus million for him. That would revamp the midfield easily if the right targets are secured.