Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Football 365 is made up Bolox.

4th highest it says. What say you?

My sources inform me he was only on 275 a week the same as pogba but had a huge play related bonuses. Thatā€™s why they stopped playing him as it cost so much.

Iā€™d trust The Guardianā€™s sources more than some lad from West Limerick

1 Like

What are they paying him whilst heā€™s away on loan?

The guardian tend to get it spectacularly wrong when it comes to man united. He only every earned 390k when he actually started games.

Ahem!

Man U were paying Sanchez 390k a game?

If you actually took into account the amount of games he played they paid him a whole lot more than that and the figure is only rising

I see that many media outlets are reporting that Sanchez will still be the fourth biggest payout from the players payroll at United per week

The wages he will still be costing United this year is more than Tottenham, Chelsea, or Liverpool will be paying any player this season

Net wage bill or actual wage bill?

Wouldnā€™t mind see rojo and smalling gone either. Our wage well is significantly descresed in the last 6 monthā€™s and our squad much younger with far more potential.

Yeah but what else could OGS do with the fucker? Nobody would take him on loan for those wages. Utd making the best of a disastrous situation

Smalling meant to be off to Roma on loan for the season. United to receive Ā£3 million.

1 Like

What happened to Sanchez?

I always thought he was a bit overrated but he was still a very good player particularly at Arsenal.

Was it a case that he got obscene money and it demotivated him more than anything?

Thatā€™s a serious mugging off for Roma heā€™s a donkey

No he was done for the final 6 months at arsenal with injuries and heā€™s a poisonous presence in a dressing room. It was a total fiasco to sign him anyway. A lot of South America players are done by the time there 28 or 29.

I would still take Messi to Liverpool at 32. Good back up option.

Yeah in case Origi gets injured

1 Like