Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Utterly burnt out. His agent did some great business with his last 2 moves.

Im not saying all but a good few have. Falcao, ronaldinho and Adriano spring to mind.

Its actually smart by man united. Nobody was going to buy him off us so at least if he players at inter thereā€™ll be a market for him.

Heā€™s 30 now and in decline. His next move will be China.

Heā€™s a player whoā€™s always depended on pace and energy as he technically isnā€™t as gifted as his wage bracket and transfer fees imply.

1 Like

United are a lot of things but smart is not one of them, theyā€™re a shambles and have not made a smart footballing decision since Ferguson left.

Very smart by United. Wonderful piece of business.

Ferguson was very hit and miss in the transfer market

Didnā€™t matter once they delivered on the pitch which they invariably did.

When will he bin the biggest problem, De Gea?

De Gea is a strange one because all the talk on tour was that the contract was on the table and it would be signed when they came back from tour. No announcement from the clubā€¦ is De Gea stalling? He can speak to clubs in January.

Putting Ole behind the wheel was a smart footballing decision.

Iā€™m sure Manchester United would be happy to get him off the books. He probably didnā€™t cost them that much to buy anyway, did he?

I agree but it will take years for him to put it right. I hope they allow him the time he needs. Thereā€™s a worrying trend of myopia amongst the modern football fan. They crave instant success and want good managers sacked when it doesnā€™t happen. The powers that be need to ignore these ignoramuses.

Yeah Sanchez had basically played year round for 4 years on the trot before 2018. Confederations Cup in 2017, Copa Americaā€™s in 2015 and 2016, World Cup 2014

2 Likes

Man United have really gutted the squad and Iā€™m delighted about it.

Good prudential management by mr Woodward cutting their cloth to fit with their reduced financial status . I am sure the plight of adjacent clubs Bolton Wanderers and Bury are a salutary warning .

1 Like

Mother of god the goal Daniel James is after scoring. Wooof.

1 Like

Is that 3 EPL goals?

Looks to be a great signing. Hon Ole.

The power James can get on his shots is very impressive.

1 Like

James is unreal. He could be the next Ronaldo.