Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

How many premier leagues have Liverpool won this decade how many have man united

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Dean Henderson has been the best keeper in England this season. He is getting called up to the English squad now as well. I reckon we could sell de gea for 100 million to Real Madrid on the summer and he’ll be number one then.

At this stage RM wouldn’t pay a set of training jerseys for De Gea

2 Likes

100m :grinning:

4 Likes

At least 100m

1 Like

100M what I wonder? Penny sweets?

Dave Henderson could do a job in goal for Manchester United

De Gea is on 365k a week.

United could have got that lad Adrian that Liverpool have for a tenth of that, and Adrian has been the better keeper this season.

United will never get De Gea off the books at that wage.

2 Likes

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11818474/manchester-united-announce-club-record-revenue-for-201819

A club going the right direction :clap:

'‘but they expect profits to fall considerably after missing out on Champions League qualification’’

Ole will be under pressure to get CL football next year - a two year absence wont be suffered.

This is very unexpected

I had taken from reading @AppleCrumbled’s posts that missing out on Champions League qualification would be a good thing

At least Manchester United can take solace from the fact that this season they’re in better shape than their main rivals Liverpool and Manchester City where it matters - on the pitch

Ole will find ways to cut costs - he can drive the bus and rely more on United’s famed academy.

As a poster said here recently, if you’re not first, you’re last, so there is no point in him trying to qualify for the champions league as they’d have no hope of winning it

Where will he park it though

He’ll drop the lads off first and then bring it round the back out of the way

A 16 year old Rochdale academy graduate with a late equaliser at Old Trafford to bring the big Greater Manchester derby at Old Trafford to a penalty shoot out.

1 Like

Form means nothing in a derby game

This was always going to be 50/50 and so it has proved

1 Like

Fred pays back a huge chunk of transfer fee

1 Like

OGS steers United through a potential banana skin

3 Likes